Independent Field Inspector-White, Dekalb and Smith Counties (White, Dekalb and Smith Counties)
compensation:Flatrate by Direct Deposit Per Order
job title:Independent Field Inspector
QR Code Link to This Post
NO RESUMES. REQUIREMENT-VENDOR INQUIRY MUST BE SUBMITTED BY GOING TO WWW.FICSINSPECTIONS.COM AND SUBMIT THE BECOME A VENDOR FORM. MANY PROCESSES RUN THROUGH THIS DATA BASE SYSTEM. ALL INFORMATION IS MAINTAINED CONFIDENTIALLY AND THERE IS NO FEE. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU FROM THIS VENDOR FORM SUBMISSION. PLEASE INCLUDE ANY COMMENTS ABOUT EXPERIENCE OR IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CONSIDERATION. NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
Mortgage Field Service Inspectors are property inspectors who:
• Determine if a property is occupied or vacant.
• Rate the property as Good, Fair, or Poor.
• Take photos of the property using your own smart cell phone.
• Fill out a form on your cell phone using a downloadable mobile application.
• Determine the condition of the lawn as Good, Fair, or Poor.
• Provide occupancy indicator photos such as: a car in the driveway, a porch light on, the lawn is maintained, etc.
• Provide photos of any damages on vacant properties.
• Provide photos of all sides of properties.
• Complete interior inspections on vacant properties as directed.
• Leave a call card or make contact on contact work orders to confirm occupant
• Contact may require knocking on doors or hanging a callcard with photos of this required
• Post a vacant notice per order or client instructions or general requirements
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
• Must have dependable transportation (good gas mileage is a plus).
• Must have a smart phone (Android or iPhone).
• Must have a printer/scanner (or easy access to both).
• Must a desktop/laptop or tablet to print from.
• Must be familiar with area
• Must be familiar with computers
• Must have a laptop
You must be able to meet due dates and work order requirements. Communication skills are important.
****MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A SATURDAY OR SUNDAY IF NOT ABLE TO MEET DUE DATES THROUGH THE WEEKDAYS***** THIS IS 1099 CONTRACTOR WORK*****